BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 8: Answer boards and social searching

I am totally addicted to Yahoo Answers and have participated in Slam the Boards before, it is a great idea for increasing awareness of Libraries and how we are still relevant. I still answered a few questions in the Books and Authors section mentioning in the source box that I am a Library Technician. My statistics are
Answers
Total answers
133
Best answers
40

30%
Best answer


Which I am pretty proud of as it is the highest percentage of Best Answers I have seen. The Books and Authors section of Yahoo Answers is great for fine tuning Readers Advisory Skills and keeping up to date with what is new and what people still love to read. Overall a pretty quick excercise for me but a very relevant one.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Very impressive statistics!