BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 10: Mashups

As I talked about previously the Library held a competition during Readers Week to create a motivational reading poster and we used Huge Big Labs so I have used Mashups before, you can create some pretty cool ones and I created two really quick ones so imagine what you could do if you actually spent some time to make them. They could be great promotional material for the library. There are also some great possibilities for Local Studies content. I love http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/ so interesting.

New Books in the Library

Just a fun one I made



1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Some very cool mashups there! I particularly like the colour search in Flickr - I hadn't seen that one before.

Mylee (PLS)