BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 11: Online applications and tools

I had heard of GoogleDocs before but didnt ever investigate to see what it actually was. GoogleDocs is a great idea, I myself don't really create documents that more than one person collaborates on but if I ever do in the future I will definately be using GoogleDocs, it would be great for anyone writting new policies that need to be send to managers or others for approval and change. GoogleDocs obviously has very limited capabilities in comparison with Microsoft Word but for simple documents it is such a wonderful application, and its Free :D I also tried Zoho and found it nowhere near as easy to operate as GoogleDocs but definately for Slideshows or Speadsheets it would be a good thing.

0 comments: