BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Learning 2.1 Week 1

I am happy to see some new technology to explore is going to be added for us to explore. Time to get the old blog going again, I found a new layout which I love, looks much better than my old one. Only problem with adding the new layout, as the instructions told me to, is that it lost all of my gadgets so I will have to add them all over again. I edited my details in the blog as they were out of date.Since the original course I have been blogging quite a lot since the first course, not only did I help a colleague set up a blog for her book clubs but I have also set up a e-newsletter for the library http://singletonlibrary.blogspot.com/ which has a monthly post with any upcoming events, new books and book recommendations. I like blogging when there is a point to it. I don't like it when it is meaningless. I haven't really had time to read any other blogs apart from the occasional other library blog and had a look at all my colleagues blogs at the end of Learning 2.0 I also changed the name of my blog to add in the 2.1 part :D

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

This looks a fun new layout.

Ellen (PLS)