BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 3 Flickr

I used Flickr before for the first time when our Library held a Photo competition using Flickr, we had people take a picture of what reading means to them and create a motivational poster out of it, we had a Youth Night and people participated whilst at Youth Night, we had some very interesting entries, this was the winner:





I have also spent some time searching around Flickr before but the examples helped show me other ways that other Libraries are using Flickr and possibly ways in which our Library could, it would definately be a good tool to share ideas with other libraries. I really love the beach and being beachy weather again I decided to see what I could find by searching beach and found the most beautiful photo;


0 comments: